Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on“Global Synthetic Rubber Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Synthetic rubber is a man-made rubber which is produced in manufacturing plants by synthesizing it from petroleum and other minerals.The different types of synthetic rubber include neoprene, Buna rubbers, and butyl rubbers, and they are usually developed with specific properties for specialist applications. The global synthetic rubber market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.1% with an incremental growth of USD 6 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
Global Synthetic Rubber Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global synthetic rubber market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the synthetic rubber industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the protection method, application, and region. The global market for synthetic rubber can be segmented by protection method: butyl rubber (isobutylene-isoprene rubber, IIR), ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), polybutadiene rubber (BR), polyisoprene (IR), styrene butadiene block copolymer (SBC), styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), others. Among these, the SBR segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Synthetic rubber market is further segmented by application: automotive, building and construction, footwear, industrial, others. The automotive segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global synthetic rubber market. Based on region, the synthetic rubber market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia Pacific held the largest share of the global synthetic rubber market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By protection method:
- butyl rubber (isobutylene-isoprene rubber, IIR)
- ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM)
- polybutadiene rubber (BR)
- polyisoprene (IR)
- styrene butadiene block copolymer (SBC)
- styrene butadiene rubber (SBR)
- building and construction
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- MEA (Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America
The SBR market is further segmented into emulsion SBR, solution SBR. The emulsion SBR segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global synthetic rubber market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ARLANXEO Holding B.V., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Dynasol Group, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Firestone Tire and Rubber Company, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, JSR Corporation, Kraton Corp., Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd., LCY Group, LG Chem Ltd., Lion Elastomers LLC, Michelin Tyre Public Limited Company, Nizhnekamskneftekhim, PetroChina Company Limited, Reliance Industries Limited), SIBUR, Sinopec, Synthos S.A., Trinseo S.A., TSRC Corporation, Versalis S.p.A., Zeon Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global synthetic rubber market.
- To classify and forecast the global synthetic rubber market based on protection method, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global synthetic rubber market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global synthetic rubber market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global synthetic rubber market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global synthetic rubber market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1365575/global-synthetic-rubber-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.